Страницы

четверг, 30 мая 2013 г.

★ ★ Traffic Fortune - Review ★ ★




**Update May 30th** – Product is now live and I’ve purchased a copy, review below.





After a lot of anticipation, I’ve finally gotten access to the course that promises to show us how to make money without traffic.


As I said previously, I’m always cautious with offers like this – and rightfully so.

If you saw my original post before Traffic Fortune launched, I was excited as I thought this could “be the one” however after going through the content, I’m actually quite disappointed.




The Method

The method is simple, download viral videos and re-upload them to FaceBook – so nothing new there. Honestly, I’ve purchased enough products in my time and this concept is certainly nothing new.

I also think they could have gone about presenting the training a lot better then they did. The training videos were simply slideshows with a voice over artist reading the text.

No screen recordings or images used, which leaves you watching a video with someone reading whats on the screen.

I won’t be going as far and calling Traffic Fortune a scam, but I certainly won’t be recommending it to you – far from it.

The whole idea of not needing traffic is BS - because once you’ve posted the video to your FaceBook account, guess what? Yup – you need traffic!

I also think the product creator (Aaron Darko) is basically using this product as a way to get people onto his list to market Empower Network to you (he is notorious for this) – they even put a tab in the members area which promotes the Empower Network to you (way to focus on actually giving VALUE to your buyers, right?)

So, I hope you enjoyed reading my Traffic Fortune Review – if it saved you some money, please give this post a share using the social buttons below.








Google+                         

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий